Compelling characters drive a good story.
With their back story, diverse personalities, and artistic details, our most beloved characters in books, movies and games give us a window to another world as we experience a story in its fullness.
We are seeking entries from illustrators and character designers who can create the best story-driven anthropomorphic characters for an upcoming story project. Each competitor will go through a screening exercise, and an art course, and will be expected to produce a story-driven anthropomorphic character.
This Art Contest is made possible by the strategic creative collaboration between Householder Publishing LLC and Coble Studios who are creating a collection of delightful Africa-inspired adventures that kids and their families can enjoy and learn from.
We will select 3 winners who will be offered:
- $500 and perks (art books, art course subscriptions), as well as
- A publishing contract to create art for an upcoming story project.
- To be announced
- Illustrator with a portfolio that reflects experience with Character Design
- Proficient in English
- At least 18 years old (kids program coming soon).
- Review the instructions and understand the requirements.
- Be eligible
- Submit an application and a portfolio link (one piece that represents your current artistic skill)
- Multiple Entries are allowed.
Start now by clicking here
For further questions, email email@example.com
Contest Runs from
September 1 to October 30, 2022